Strait Macintosh User Group (SMUG) membership is open to:
- Anyone on the North Olympic Peninsula (or somewhat close to it, or Australia, or — we aren’t picky);
- Interested in Macintosh, iPhone, iPad, HomePod, Apple TV, Apple Watch, etc., hardware or software;
- Expert or novice;
- Committed to the philosophy of “users helping users.”
Our meetings are generally 60-90 minutes long (sometimes longer with questions). They are heavy on demonstration, and light on lecture. The emphasis is on learning, or teaching, not polemics.
Meetings are held usually on the first Tuesday of each month. Meeting topics are posted on the front page and, for virtual meetings, Zoom links are sent out to the mailing list one or two days in advance.
Most of the rest of the important stuff about SMUG can be found on the opening page.
If this sounds like your cup of favorite beverage:
- Dues are $24 per year, per family.
- Checks (sorry, no credit or debit cards, or Bitcoin, or gold-pressed latinum).
Please send your check (made out to SMUG or Strait Macintosh User Group) to:
Strait Macintosh User Group
c/o Annalis Schutzmann
325 E Washington St #146
Sequim, WA 98382
Please clearly print or type your name and email address, and enclose that with the check.